1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gumtree Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Chris, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Typing for sure as looks to good condition unless 1870 miles :D shame its not more local as priced about right with that condition,

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. How bikes do we really need in life, ok perhaps one more.;)

3. Agree, even if we were looking at buying it doesn’t inspire confidence with a few poor quality pictures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. When you had that amount of homemade mince pies, how can you move & focus the camera lens correctly.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yes agree, well pricey, But Chris has just made space for another bike :thinkingface::D

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Or for that new shipping container full of new old stock Ducati parts he's sourced from ebay.

• Like Like x 1
  7. His loft is sagging.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Surely that should read, from eating doner kebabs.;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. People have had a go at both routes, I will try and find the links when I get on the PC. A chap put Elefant forks on a Monster and raised the back-end massively. After I read the article I saw him at Boxhill by pure chance but wasn’t quick enough to take pictures. You can definitely put the later DesmoQuattro engine in an elefant frame with mods, and Gavin Robertson has done it several times.
    http://www.companytroubleshooters.co.uk/gavin944888/944.php

#556 Chris, Jan 16, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
  10. Yes there was a fella up in Scotland? that managed to get a water cooled engine might have been a 1098 or some such.

Interesting stuff but could be a massive Rabbit hole……:confused:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information