1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy Martin - Proper - You Tube Channel

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, May 19, 2019.

1. He seems to be posting content quite regularly :) :upyeah:. Well worth a watch. :eyes:

Guy Martin Proper

• Like Like x 6
  2. What a complete talented fruit cake he is,,,,,me a huge fan and just love what he gets up to:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. "So here we are. Start and finish again, that didn't take long, did it?" :)

4. He's not my cup of tea .............

5. "It's only now I'm just about starting to see the funny side of it" :laughing:

I want a Merlin. :heart_eyes: Hopefully next doors cat would get minced in the propeller, that'd stop it walking all over my car. :imp:

6. Sunday 8pm, Channel 4 :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Channel 4 in 5 mins time. :)

8. Guy getting strapped to his parachute instructor..........

Guy - "I whiff a bit, I don't use deodorant" (No shit I thought, I'd never have guessed) :laughing:
    Instructor - "I'm used to it, I've been to Afghanistan"
    Me (Thinking) :thinkingface: - Unless you smelt a camel's arsehole in Afghanistan, you ain't ready for Guy. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Enjoyed the programme,some good footage and the commentary was fine.

10. He's a proper weird fucker... he was all over the shop when he was interview at the motogp a lil while back..
    Still it takes all kinds... I like him..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You like him like I like you :thinkingface:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. His aspergers means when he's full on the concentration he is full on, when he's not concentrating, he's bounding about like a mexican jumping bean

• Like Like x 1
  13. No... I don't like him like "that"... you won't sway me dude... no means no...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. :kissing_heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. :no_mouth:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  16. Another mad moment from that man^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Mad as a box of frogs. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1