1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H2

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Jimmy899, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Would love to blag a test ride on one.

2. The standard H2 is good value for what it is in my opinion. If it was a Euro manufacture they would be charging twice the price. You can also tune the standard version to 250+ if that’s what you’re after.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Agree, it's the 40k one that has the price issue IMO

4. It’s like a kinda ugly but kinda attractive scary girl with size 36JJ tits.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I think it rides in that way as well!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mate has got one . He had to have the rear tyre replaced at the first 600 mile service as it was shagged out!. He says it's very addictive, but makes you a bit of a straight line burner . It does look superbly finished and sounds like nothing else.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. How funny... never thought the akra exhaust would make it look worse :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I hope you were wearing a Predator helmet...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Of course, and a Polite Notice vest.

871DC771-05AE-4E40-9F64-74DD2BB9C228.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. "If it bleeds, we can helmet cam the footage and send it to the local community watch group. They will send it to the Police and although no prosecution will result we will feel we are somehow helping things. We were not young once" - one of my favourite film quotes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. 12081126_638255429649577_604622319_n.jpg

Me. Lincolnshire. Today... inspired by this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just tell me how he gets that blade back in the scabbard......

........because he's f****d for changing gear (unless it's an automatic gearbox).

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Quickshifter? :D

14. C’mon... clutchless upshifts :upyeah:

15. with the amount of torque it has he can probably leave it in third all day...

• Like Like x 2
  16. I saw one in the flesh, parked up last year, god it was ugly, but strangely appealing at the same time. :confused:

My mate, who's a rice rocket rider, was positively drooling. :)

17. When it came out I loved the pics in the press but when I saw one for real I didn't like it at all. Its that black chrome paint finish. Looks like a pair of cheap sunglasses or something built in a shed in California by a "dude" with excessive adipose tissue and facial hair.
    But at the same time I love it because its a magnificent piece of engineering. I wouldn't buy one though. Not to ride anyway. I'd rather have a final edition 1299.

Its slightly disappointing that the H2 doesn't seem to have put out the expected ripples in the motorcycling world. Where are the rideable and affordable supercharged bikes that are supposed to follow on from these concept pieces?

18. I mean changing down so he can stop and put the damn katana away.....I have got one and I wouldn't like to experiment with shoving that down a narrow slit in a tube hanging just behind my neck.....I could shave with mine, it's that sharp.

19. I thought you had a Harley, not a Katana?...

20. Harley or Suzuki... how does he shave with it?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information