1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H2

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Jimmy899, Oct 9, 2017.

1. my mum used to say thunder is the sound of god clapping his hands ( yes she was nuts) but that thing sounds like god gargling broken glass!
    how did the film maker get so many cars to reverse down the freeway?
    it goes twice as fast as anything I need to enjoy myself or am capable of riding but I want one!!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gargling broken glass doesn’t sound fun. Mythical sky thing or otherwise...

3. the gargling word reminds me of a joke..
    what is the difference between like, love and just showing off?
    spit, swallow or gargle...
    sorry......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. It's taken me ages to decide either way but the front end isn't as bad as I originally thought, and I think overall it's edgy and different enough to pull it off, but unfortunately the rear wheel looks too Diavel cruiser in my opinion.

I think it's the black star with polished edges, it's trying too hard and would look miles better if it were multi spoked or simply a marchesini style rim just doing a job.

The frame is pretty good being exposed, but the bike looks a little unbalanced, probably why it's apparently not particularly great on track, in terms of cornering or lap times not straight line speed

So you have to question why bother selling them in the setup they are? I mean yes it's great they've done something left field, but perhaps prove the point of the super charger and then put it in a superbike that's better at track work?

It's similar to the hyabusa, fast in a straight line, but you'd hammer one on track if you were riding any of the modern superbikes from the last 5 years or so.

I get the concept and the fact it's a different feel, but when it comes to superbikes they need to be good on track don't they?

• Like Like x 1
  5. they had an h2r at the summer opening of on yer bike Aylesbury last year .
    they revved fuck out or it and It did sound pretty amazing... Pointless? Maybe... But it made me smile. Quite like the odd ball looks also

6. Im with you here, but i think this is a super marketing exercise......
    The H2 name get 70-80s riders opening there eyes Kawasaki re-launching that name made a statement in itself, i believe thats what Kwak have used to launched superchargers on bikes, they made the first one aggressive and mind blowing, Price was put there making it more exclusive to higher earners and celebs, this get the talk of the town happening, then i recon Kwak will have at least 50% of there range covered in superchargers within 4 years, and i think they are forecasting the end of the big cc engines and beat all the other manufacturers to squeezing the most power out of 500cc units when the do-gooders get there way with pushing petrol power into a thing of the past...... yep, ive hit the red wine!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kawasaki 900 RS thing looks again like they're hitting their xylophone with the evocative bonger... Honda launched a hybrid scooter this week as a JDM thing... small CC hybrids with electric power for city use and IC engine hop up on the open road? Probably the future.

I suddenly don't like how fast the world is changing, it's like it all went wrong in the mid/late 90's and it's all going in a terrible direction. I've got a tax bill and no tax office I can visit and put it in order, I've got a road fund licence demand for a car I sold to a trader in July and no DVLA office I can visit and put it in order... everything is going very badly wrong.

All the large displacement thing is a scam, Euro 6 diesels are clean as you like but the media has demonised diesel so that's that buggered. You don't have to have a small cc x-charged screamer. Ill-informed political member-waving creates hurdles that the manufacturers have to navigate and so we're ending up in this twilight zone of nonsense.

Meanwhile, I'm pleased to report that petrol in the US is still well under £3 per gallon.

I'm not on red wine, some Swedish craft beer tonight...

8. It may not be superbike nimble but it’s no slouch in the right hands. Having ridden one, I now see the appeal, it’s a special bike and gets the adrenaline pumping more than any other bike I’ve ridden. As a road bike it’s far superior and more thrilling then something like a Superlegerra.

9. The balls on that guy affect the tides. On Saturn.

I figure he stole the bike. He certainly rode it like he had.

10. You should have tried the 750 triple.........actually I don't think so really......

You would be dead by now..........effing lethal.

11. @arqubus, I did! bought in six boxes from ringwood in 1992, 18 month build to original spec all bar the colour, prefered painting it blue rather than the american brown, and sold it for £3200 :sob: 24 years later that's £££££££££, I am trying to hunt it down to buy it back, if you know where BRU 172K is let me know.......

12. @arqubus, I did! bought in six boxes from ringwood in 1992, 18 month build to original spec all bar the colour, prefered painting it blue rather than the american brown, and sold it for £3200 :sob: 24 years later that's £££££££££, I am trying to hunt it down to buy it back, if you know where BRU 172K is let me know.......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information