1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfords Discount Card?????????????

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by jack999s, Nov 9, 2018.

1. @El Toro
    Hi mate any chance you could help me out??
    On 31st may I had upgraded my membership to get the Halfords discount card, Waited a while and never received it (forgot about it tbh), Start of Aug i mailed Rob and he was going to look into it and worst case scenario get a new card sent out, Last 2 PM's I sent Rob ive had no reply, Any chance you could find out whats what please??

Cheers Jack

#1 jack999s, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. Leave it with me :)

3. @jack999s - just received the following response from Rob:

Weird - have requested 2 to be sent to him now. I’ll send another request through.”

4. That's very odd, Fingers crossed, Address will be correct as from my paypal?? Cheers mate

5. Hi @jack999s

Just a quick note to say that Rob has sorted out the outstanding Halfords cards and they should be winging their way to people now.

Terry

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Nice one, Thanks a lot mate

7. Ooh. Hopefully mine is too, got some money for tools burning a hole in my pocket :)

#7 Alan williams, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  8. +1 for mine - looking for some more tools for the garage.. you can never have too many

9. I love this forum :heart_eyes:

10. And this forum loves you :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. just think of all the tat you can buy now..:upyeah::)

• Like Like x 2
  12. How do you get a trade card ?

13. Up your subscription to £15 and you will get one :)

14. That’s no problem

• Like Like x 1
  15. Updated subscription

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm still waiting for mine all I got was an email from Halfords :mad:

17. Leave it with me Clive :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Out of interest, when it says 'up to 50% off' discount card, what sort of discounts are folk getting when they use them?

Cheers

19. I haven’t had an email

20. I'm using mine and getting a discount on most things like Oil, Tools, and a battery.
    Don't think I've seen more than @30%, and it's more often @20%, but still worth having as it brings their prices down to a competitive level and they are open 7 days a week.

For example I brought a tool set the other day for my eldest lad, that was reduced from £135 to £90 on their website, but with my trade card I got it for £80.
    I also brought a 14mm spanner that was supposed to be @£4.60, and I got it for @£3.00.

I brought a @£80 battery a few Sundays ago when I took a neighbour in whose car wouldn't start and saved @£20 on it for him.

Nasher.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information