1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfords Discount Card?????????????

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by jack999s, Nov 9, 2018.

1. You've only just renewed your membership in the past few days :)

2. Just hoping that when my Halfords discount card arrives my yearly subscription starts then?? Been a VERY LONG time since I upgraded to get the card (MAY):astonished::)

#22 jack999s, Nov 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  3. Don’t be saying that,need a new car battery lol

4. Xmas is coming. I can see mine getting hammered in the sales. o_O

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hope mine arrives for then

6. Still waiting for mine

7. So there slow at arriving then

8. Any of you guys received your discount cards yet? Unbelievable the time these take :(

9. @Rob can you take a look at this please?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. On a good note..... I received mine, even in Ireland, that arseforseaken country that's buggering up Brexit and it works!! I got 40% off a load of flooring tiles I bought for my new bike shed. Saved €32 for a £15 subscription. NowI know it works here it'll get used more in the future :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  11. Mine arrived during the week, not sure when I became a paid member but it was pretty soon after joining on the 11th of November.

12. You became a subscriber on the 14th November :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lucky you, Im sure it was around May I became a subscriber :astonished:

14. Just to be clear it’s Halfords systems unfortunately that leave a lot to be desired. We are chasing them up regularly.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Just to say many thanks to El Toro who has been great at chasing up Halfords several times and checking in to see if my card has arrived.

Still not here yet but wanted to say that the delay is not down to the lack of effort of the forum guys.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Preferential treatment, they obviously like me. Lol!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Understand that mate and thanks

• Like Like x 1
  18. I’ve had no trouble

19. Just be aware that some items may be more expensive if you use the card, if items have a huge discount, the trade card price maybe more expensive (it is rare) so make sure you check, it is an odd system to use tbh as you never know how much anything is until you check at till with card.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. You can check online first.
    If you sign into your account, you can see what trade price you will get

Do Not Sell My Personal Information