1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hamilton Spoiler!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Arquebus, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I’m a happy man. Just making an observation dear boy.
    And you’re a whining, liberal wokey type. Completely out of step with the real world. Bet you opened an account with The Halifax yesterday :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Back on thread…will Hamilton win this weekend?

3. Only if he crosses the line first on the final lap.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Best chance all season. What makes me laugh is the Mercs never been a shitter. Always close to a podium step. Just not miles quicker than the rest of the grid which is what he’s been used to for the last 8 years.

5. Nah. It’s you lot who are the dying breed. What’s more, you know it and that’s why you’re so full of fear, hatred and self-pity. Just look at the type of people you choose as your leaders and the failure of their ideologies.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Shut up! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

7. 5th. Rain’s a great leveller. Hmmm…

8. I do enjoy @Fairy Cringe posts.
    As for Mr Hamilton, his skin colour has never come into for me, his public persona always seems to make him look a bit twattish. But I doubt if he cares what I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Thanks:) I doubt his skin colour comes into it for many of his detractors. That’s just the lazy race card bollox thrown in by the usual bores. He gets stick largely because he’s a hypocritical virtue signalling twat. People resent being told how to think by millionaires. Start that shit and you alienate half the planet because chances are they won’t agree with you.
    I must say though, since LH’s downturn in F1 dominance, he seems to have mellowed a bit. Almost accepted he’s no longer king dick in the paddock. He’s appeared to be more relaxed and smiley. More likeable! Remember how twattish Foggy came across at the height of his career? Turned out he was a nice bloke :laughing:

#1149 Fairy Cringe, Jul 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  10. Hamilton gets on my nerves sometimes..... He really does, but I've got to say, for 20 laps yesterday I was mesmerized at his absolutely relentless pace, he would have won that race without the safety car, and honestly I think it might have been one of his best drives.

For anyone that didn't see the race, it wasn't just that he was putting in fastest lap every single lap for about 15 laps chasing the red cars, it was the fact that when the camera's went back to him, he was often 4 wheel drifting into and out of the slow/medium speed corners, he was just on it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sergio Perez handed Hamilton his arse. With 10 laps to go and released by the safety car, it was a thrilling battle sorting out 1st 2nd and 3rd. Leclerc had no chance as he was on knackered rubber but for Sainz, Perez and Hamilton it was an all square 3 way shoot out. Hamilton predictably whinged at his crew afterwards.

12. So an addict is not allowed to criticise their dealer? Honestly, Theyre currently making enormous profits at OUR expense whilst polluting and destroying the only biosphere we have and all you can do is knee jerk a bbc article. Oh, the oil companies are all okay arent they? Come on Mary, look how your brexit ended up. Your advice and opinions are hardly on point are they?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You neglect to mention that Perez and Sainz also did the same. Strange that……:thinkingface:

14. Wot evs. Hamilton’s a cvnt and that’s the end of it ;)

15. Did they? Bet Max didn’t. Proper lad…

16. Well, if you’d actually read the article you posted then you would have known that. You’re weirdly obsessed with Hamilton - have you thought of speaking to someone about it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Later Hamilton wrote on Instagram: "Please don't jump on to our race circuits to protest, we don't want to put you in harm's way."

So, inconvenience others and not me…. As I’ll just chopper squad home if you block the mway :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Perez and Sainz also made similar comments, but I must say that you’re putting an incredibly strained interpretation on what he wrote in an effort to maintain your fury.

8E0E8198-83B4-420C-B31A-8288647CC155.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. As much as I dislike Hamilton as a Human Being, I think in this case he's genuinely digging himself in deeper by trying to do the right thing and keep everyone happy.

A comment from Hunt back in the day would have been more along the lines of:
    "F*ck off our race track you stupid bastards before you damage my car"
    (Note from Nasher - This comment is for demonstrative purposes only and doesn't necessarily represent the opinion of the originator)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information