1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Days

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by stevebetts, Mar 2, 2018.

1. i currently have a 2015 Monster 1200.
    Just put a deposit down on an XDiavel S today!
    Awesome looking bike.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Been wanting a test ride on an XDiavel for ages. The normal Diavel is one of the most fun bikes I've ever ridden!
    Enjoy.

#2 Joooooooosh, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  3. Nice one. They are lovely looking bikes and a hoot to ride to once you get used to the feet forward position, which takes all of about 20 minutes :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Best of luck. Post pictures

5. monday, tuesday....

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You have made a great choice. It is laugh out load funny when you ride. You can't believe the turn of speed when you ride what looks like a 'cruiser' style of bike. Getting used to feet forward won't take long and is a nice relaxed way of riding.

It's a fantastic design and well put together, you can look at it for ages. The rear wheel on the right side looks incredible. You try and ride it slow but that doesn't last long :astonished:

The Roland Sands and Ducati accessories are really nice but will cost you a fortune. Try and get some discount from the dealer.

The rear suspension can also be a bit harsh, having the correct tyre pressures help, but see how you get on with it. I have had mine adjusted to better suit my weight and riding and it's an improvement from when I picked it up.

A great bike, enjoy

7. It’s the big countdown - bike will be delivered on Friday!

8. D028BC3F-BF96-4F8C-B8CA-A5224AE50FDA.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. more aaaaaiiiiyyyh.

10. Here she is.
    0032E5D0-E9DC-4A46-AE88-EB8C26A31A18.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  11. Snow keeps coming and going today. One minute the ground is white, then it’s gone. Very windy too.
    I did manage to get a ride yesterday though

12. Welldone you:upyeah:

13. And bins :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. i see bins ;)

edit.. loverly looking bike btw

15. I see them
    On iPhone they look so tiny :D

16. Lol. What’s with the bin spotting?

17. It’s become part of the forum coming together :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information