For Sale Harley Davidson Bobber 1200

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by lewygoosy, Nov 5, 2016.

1. I know this isn't the place for a Harley, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

WELCOME TO THE SALE OF MY HARLEY DAVIDSON BOBBER 1200
    TOTALLY STUNNING THROUGH OUT, BUILT BY THE LEGENDARY SLEDHEAD BOBBERS IN 2015
    5 SPEED
    RUNS SWEET AND SOUNDS AWESOME
    GETS LOADS OF ATTENTION
    RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY ONE OF THESE BIKES
    FULL SERVICE HISTORY WITH RECEIPTS
    £9,995.00
    TEL..07866 465878 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Lews Bikes-68.jpg
    Lews Bikes-17.jpg Lews Bikes-16.jpg Lews Bikes-13.jpg Lews Bikes-19.jpg Lews Bikes-15.jpg Lews Bikes-61.jpg Lews Bikes-2.jpg IMG_0006.JPG Lews Bikes-3.jpg Lews Bikes-7.jpg Lews Bikes-10.jpg

#1 lewygoosy, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 9
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. That is a stunning bike - Harley's not normally my thing but I love yours! GLWS...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. That is awesome, it's not going to be a cold winter in your house!
    Nice machine as well GLWS.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stunning

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not a bad price either - I know where there is one almost identical that won't go for much less than 15K.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Very Captain America. Don't know if I'd ever buy a Harley but if I did you expect it would be like yours. Probably my fav Harley I've seen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Very nice looking Hog - I do like bobber....now only if I had 10K

• Like Like x 1
  8. GLWS,, ( nice log pile :grinning: )

• Like Like x 1
  9. q a long way from Captain America actually .

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fine machine but how the hell does that exhaust get through an MOT?????

Or past a copper...

11. good question, but harleys seem to be exempt from noise level regulations , many ( my own included ) are way way over what anything else would be allowed (and i never have any issues ) with maybe the exception of a vintage road roller !!

12. Now that i like :upyeah: a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. If I bought that, I'd have to wear brown leather jackets, white T shirt, grow my side burns and have spikes inserted into my hands.

Love it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Well, the noise they do make - like other V-twins :grinning:- is not unpleasant...

15. I like it. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. yes thankfully,,, before i got mine i used to think my 749s with full Termi was noisy, now it sounds like a Swiss watch beside the Harley !!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Thanks for comments guys! The bike really is cool to look at, she gets loads of attention, be sad to see it go as i doubt ill ever own a better looking harley IMO.

Thanks

18. Don't like Harleys but your's is pleasing to the eye,stunning build and love the number plate very clever.

• Like Like x 1
  19. absolutely luv these and that's ones stunning, very nearly went and got one of these built when I was thinking of selling the 999s but for the speck I wanted it was going to be up around the £16k mark which I felt was a little much for the use it would get, decided to get the streetfighter and an old 1947 Norton instead which is keeping my dad occupied at the same time, yours is very near what I wanted, price you have it at is spot on, not a lot of these around, GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  20. Wife just said no :-(

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information