1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Harley-davidson Launches A Lego Multistrada

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Lord Farquaad, Jul 30, 2018.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Middleweights... :neutral:

2. You wish them well? I think their designer should have his pens taken off him!

I’m all for utilitarian design but that’s just plain ugly. No excuse.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I think you really need to see all new motorcycle designs in the flesh first before you hit the nuke button:thinkingface:

4. That sounds like an offer of employment... where do I apply?

5. Planetpeter.com

6. They’ll sell bucket loads due to the badge, then maybe invest in a new designer.

It’s not like the first Multistrada wasn’t a little challenging from the looks point of view!

So long as they're building, selling and reinvesting....

7. Screenshot 2018-07-30 at 14.05.44.png

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. I’m not convinced, can’t see many HD riders being your average adventure bike demographic, won’t be the first time I’ve been wrong though......

And yeah, our style of bike will never be looked back on as a golden age of bike design, but by jiminy, there’s limits to everything!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. This thing is a PIG to look at.
    Harley_Pan_PIG.jpg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. Wow , what an ugly bike .

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pile of shit. Will be underpowered, over priced, under specced, under braked, over weight and about as welcome as a dildo in a nunnery. Its makes the fugly look good. It has a sad look, which given the badge is understandable. Look out for the Black Widows on Tour. Der ner ner ner-ner

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Streethawk
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. "Harley-Davidson have said the Pan America will be released in 2020, as one of the first from their new middleweight range."

At least we wont see one until 2020 and hopefully not at all :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Change the headlight and they have nailed it

15. looks better than the first multistrada

16. Check out the seat on the Harley....................Looks like vinyl covered 4 x 2

TB

17. nnnooooooooooo Fugley is a thing of beauty, don't tell me you've only ridden things that look like hiedi klumm

18. The end photo of the naked street fighter type is not bad (Buell experience?) but the rest are just awful...

19. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder......so I’m told!

E6778137-BF80-4068-A1AF-6CE5A72823FF.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information