1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harley On Track Doing Ok....until.......

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Nigel Machin, Sep 6, 2017.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Well wasnt expecting that:scream:

3. Not a bad effort! Love seeing stuff being used for purposes not intended :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Whoever it is, I can tell you that they know what they are doing!

5. Thread moved and the boy can ride :)

#5 El Toro, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  6. Give that man a cigar.

Nothing better than skinning a few superbikes on something that really shouldn't :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Look how low the bike rides (seat height etc). Unlike our superbikes where we often sit on top, this guy is sat 'in' the bike which helps tremendously to keep the cofg as close to the track as possible thus doesn't give the impression of tipping in to a corner. Great for confidence building, high corner speeds and why go carts corner so well without coming unstuck!

8. Looks like an 883 or something ... which having ridden a pals I can tell you they're completely and utterly gutless !

9. Is it the 48? They are supposed to be ok.

10. Forward pegs.....

11. Wasn't expecting that, He certainly can handle the thing :D

12. That's me - I sold the SS and bought a Sportster so I slowed down , but it didn't work out that way.

• Like Like x 2
  13. No way you could hang off that far :p

14. Believe me, I could........here's a photo when I was straw bale racing.

File0117a.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Look up National Motors on that instagram thingy or YouTube..
    They have some great skills riding the way they do, that Harley was hugely modified, I find there videos compulsive viewing and funny to watch, always chasing down rather faster tackle.

16. Another vid, bit old , but always makes me chuckle :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information