1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harris Performance Paddock Stands

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Bondy7070, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Yep gee tech for me had Harris before but the geetech ones look better and seem higher quality.

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. For what it's worth I have a Harris stand for my 1299 and it is excellent. It did however take a few weeks to arrive because they said they had a backlog they were working through. If you can confirm they're the same size I would recommend it 100%.

3. 257 quid delivered from Bologna.
    Lovely jubbly

IMG-20200212-WA0018.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gubellini mate. Ducati performance minus the badge.

5. £257 would have been about right for delivery from Bologna for Pierobon!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I bought some official Ducati stickers from my dealer, surprisingly they weren’t expensive.

7. I emailed as recommended from someone on here and got sent the bill, couldn't work out how to do the international payment so went through the website, after half an hour of trying to work out what United Kingdom was on the drop down delivery location list (uno rega or some shit) I then managed to sort the order. Was 70 euro cheaper than what they quoted me via email!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information