1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Considered Professional Photography Of Their Bike?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dremmel, May 3, 2019.

1. Me to it's glorious

• Like Like x 1
  2. For the record, it’s clearly not a Zagato, but it is my own tribute to the bike that set me off on my often quite intense and consuming Guzzi journey. And that bike had a Zagato badge.

When I was 15 I fell in love with the model, decades later and now an old fart, I fell for the bike!

Here ..

6D779DE3-B0E6-4C53-97A6-ECF412D4C8E5.jpeg

And to keep the thread on track, it’s a professional model photographed by a professional snapper for a Davida advert

• Like Like x 1
  3. AHEM!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. No :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I find the photographers don't agree with my demands... Apparently wheelie bins aren't "aesthetically pleasing"....:worried:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Get your bike featured in a magazine, then you normally get a bunch of shots without having to pay for them. You'll never take a shot as good as they do as you'll never put the effort in. I was trying to load a photo of a magazine shoot on my old 851 but it doesn't look like I can load photos to this site anymore? The amount of gear used is beyond an amateur to be honest. Although it was a lovely day the static shots used two rechargeable studio lights, the tracking shots a suction mount on the back of the van with radio control shutter release, lots of different lenses were used. To do a simple shoot took a couple of hours.

I'm half handy with a camera and found it really interesting to watch. Definitely get a professional to take the shots!

7. Apparently I couldn't upload photos because I'd been logged out! Here is a shot of the photographer, note the 2 studio lamps.

SAM_7417a.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information