1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Icon Have You Done 10k Miles On Your Scrambler Yet?

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Mark9, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Yep - Should have gone to Specsavers.....

2. blimey, I had to look closer, just goes to show how badly worn the top one is :astonished:, you're right, they should be the same, are the same

3. its all a scam, TVS are not legally responsible for any of the past debts, but they say they will honour the orders, however, as I read it there is 3.4 million in deposits, so maybe those who paid 500£ may get bike as it make financial sense for TVS but as I put it to TVS why would you give away 44k £ bikes, they said its good PR, I said back its not good business sense! So I paid 2k£ so they are going to make me a bike and knock off 2k?.
    Also they have no factory, if they did at the last point of production they were making 1.5 bikes a week meaning it would take ten years to complete all orders, if they did have a factory where do you find skilled workers to fill said factory, being Norton bikes were hand made and all the smart people left before the crash!
    This Administrator BDO formed a limited company that now handle the pass business obligations, reason for that is to steal all the assets fill their pockets then crash the limited company that way they get away with the obligation of paying depositors, they are all in it together, its all been planned out like this a long time ago, and the Derbyshire police didn't even investigate the theft of bikes and parts let along worse crimes because you have Prince William, George Osborne all hanging around that plant and for sure all are dirty! So no I do not expect to see a penny!
    Bright side is I got a good deal on the Sled so win some lose some and move on!

4. Hmmm, didn’t know all that, but as you say swings and roundabouts!.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. i have a l
    i have a lovely lil scrambler for sale!

6. That stutter is getting worse Chiz.

7. its not a stutter, its a stammer and its getting better you insensitive fuck!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. S S sorry.
    PS you’re memory is failing too, I’ve already got a Scrambler, you sold me some spare tank panels for it, remember?

9. its its its ok..... someone asked me the other day why my mate calls me donkey... is said "i dont know, eeyore eeyore he always calls me that"......
    sorry.... im leaving.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. The music hall is not yet dead!

11. just now im in dj mode..... my land lady at the digs im staying at complained that she hasnt heard our music blaring for the last few nights (she likes our music but we been to tired to party). she likes the shit my mate likes, old skool mowtown and stuff... well hes gone back to london so im blasting the sex pistols.. im expecting a visit soon

12. The oldest anarchist in town, proud of you Chiz.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. yea, and i just thought you might like a spare scrambler to go with the panels.... jesh, no helping some is there....

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. also, why isnt my spotify working?... or is this for another thread? where are we?

15. installment 48 of “The Knack” tells you how to fix Spotify.

• WTF WTF x 1
  16. useful.... whats the knack? ive never had the knack... where do you get the knack?

17. I sent you a link to a full set for sale on eBay a few weeks ago Chiz to help you with your work , obviously you didn’t buy and are now facing the consequences .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/313129518887

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information