1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Switched To A 5g 'phone? Worth It?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jez900ie, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Beijing needs you to have 5G. Just sayin'.

• Like Like x 1
  2. wassat mean..??? :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They're inspired, often inspirational. Admittance strictly by invitation only... LOL!

4. Jez "The Donald" 900ie.

He's the messiah. He's here!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Sources at Handmade Films were quoted as saying:
    "He's not the Messiah; he's a very naughty boy,". "There's no Messiah in here. There's a mess, all right, but no Messiah."

Besides I am not big, fat, orange or a ladies reproductive part - so definitely no affliation nor similarity to any Donalds anywhere, now or in the future. I also do not know Stormy!

6. What about Stormzy, do you know Stormzy?

7. I am afraid that would also be no. I just watched a quick clip of him singing, and a short film of Stormy what she does best -just for balance. Having had a few moments to compare and reflect on their individual merits, I am certain that of the two the blonde looks like the most fun!

8. I applaud you on your extensive, unbiased research sir :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Something else I noticed on Sky mobile, I thought I was looking at a 24 month contract but in the small print it says that you are signing a 3 year contract with an "option" to replace your phone at 24 months.

10. Yeah the long duration contracts are much more lucrative for the networks. Avoid signing up if you have the spare cash for a new phone. Three years is crazy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. So, if I get a 5 Gee Huawei Robbery Phone does that mean I get straight through 24/7 to my local Chinese food emporium with priority delivery for free? Without even telling them my address; as they already know where I live and what car I drive etc etco_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Not sure, but everytime you use Google, Amazon Apple or Facebook it does (this includes all Echo Alexa & Siri users). So does it really make any difference to you?

Back in the late '90's in Colorado my local Domino's knew my address from my landline & mobile & thats twenty years ago...

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. Not really Jez. I self delete every 24hrs!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Looks like Huawei will be coming soon to a train near you!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-51512831

If they can build the HS2 in just five years for 20pence, we will all get 5G ASAP. So now what will the Trump have to say (not that anyone is listening to the Yanks anymore).

#74 Jez900ie, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  15. Unless you go on social media, you'll never find out what Trump will say.

Best stick to the MSM, they'll see you right.

16. Only numbskulls read or listen to the BFOC. Even his AG told him to shut the fcuk up this week. Our blondie hung up the 'phone, Kim Jung won't answer his. Seems the "trade sanction child" has brought the Presidency down to the level of a twit...

#76 Jez900ie, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You sound like some form of undifferentiated moron when you talk like that, Jez.

I know you aren't a moron, so I can only conclude that you are taking a leaf out of Trump's book and saying one thing and meaning another, to destabilise your opponents*.

Much of what Trump says is payload. It is directed at his globalist/deep state enemies. If you haven't noticed the effect that Trump's tweets, etc have had on the Democrats, how his statements have forced the Dems to reveal who they really are to the swing voters of America ... well, as your responsible, legal guardian I am going to have to ask you to step away from the thread and stick to less difficult subjects.

* You have no opponents Jez, it's all in your head : o )

• Crap Crap x 1
  18. Listening to you lot I just decided yes and pre-ordered this baby...
    5G on the Three network.
    [​IMG]

19. Its a lame attitude to simply say *95% of the utterances are simply a a planned smokescreen. Its also a very convienient excuse for talking shhugar all the time. Of course you know this?

*95% of the BFOC's written and spoken words are largely considered irrelevant drivel.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Oh boy.

OK Jez. You are a casual spectator. I get it. Enjoy the show!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information