1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heading Home From The Uae

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Liam Harper, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Thought I would introduce myself,

I'm Liam, currently living in the UAE and heading home to the UK end of the month!

Hoping to have an easy ride.... in exporting a 2020 model Supersport S I bought here in UAE from Wheels of Arabia.

Been getting some good last minute winter sun riding, might need to get the thermals out once home though!

cheers, Liam

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome.

Riding back or exporting in a container?

3. ah, container export

I don't have the time to make the trip but it did cross my mind a few times! unfortunately also have a house load of other stuff to bring home too!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Liam,
    Some nice winter sun pictures,with bike and bins of course would cheer us all up.weather here is pants at the moment so don’t hold back !
    If that’s your bike on the avatar love the white/red wheel combo…..just as fast as red ones although that comment will attract a comment or two, welcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Good luck liam'

• Like Like x 1
  7. I will make sure I get some uploaded, also get some goodens before i leave!

Yeah that's the bike, in the living room.... bit of a boys dream to have a bike kept in a living room!

Funny enough I set out to get a streetfighter... walked into this and was loving the colour combo with the gold Ohlins, 2 weeks later I'm riding it out!

• Like Like x 2
  8. i'll put the central heating on for you, welcome.:upyeah:

9. yes to the bins :D

Welcome into our mad house Liam
    Safe journey back to the land of the cold and damp

10. Welcome Liam

You should have waited til summer to come back!

Seriously, hope the relocation goes OK.

11. Welcome ,nice to have you here

12. Greetings!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information