1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848 Healtech Brake Light Pro

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by jdearauj, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Hi all,

I have a healtech brake light pro which I would like to install on my 848 EVO Corse 2012.

Does anybody know which wire is the live wire going to the taillight? I assume it is in the rear seat compartment. My electrical tester is not working. I have attached images of the wiring under the rear seat and under the front seat.

Please help.

Thanks

20170701_201732.jpg

20170701_201047.jpg

2. 55 views and not one response. :(
    I have a voltage meter on order and will hopefully get to the bottom of it at some point.

3. Sorry, but have you considered looking at the wiring diagram for your 848? If you search eher you may well find the workshop manual with it included. That would be more useful for you. :)

4. Yes, but i'm not 100% sure which is why i was asking for the help and thought maybe somebody would know. But thanks for your advice, it was one of the first things i did and then searched on the forums to find answers.

5. I dont have my 1198 anymore, otherwise I'd take a look and its been a long while since I removed the tail piece anyways. You are much better off with wiring diagram and multi meter. I'm also at work otherwise I'd ping you over the 1198 workshop manual. That was pretty good for locating where wiring ran etc. I suspect the 848 proper workshop manual will be the same. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh, btw the tail piece is quite easy to remove once you free the tangs on the undertray. That will make things much clearer for you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Great, thanks for the help and advice.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information