1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Healtech Qs Fitting.

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by comfysofa, Aug 26, 2016.

1. I don't mind having small issues with that as long as you get the support you need to sort it out

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Not sure where in the world you are but I had help from the end seller, the supplier to him and Healtech themselves.

3. I'm in the UK, well sometimes. I work away a lot but I bought mines from Bike HPS

4. Anyone else fitted one of these to there 821 hyper
    I fitted one today then had a little play great fun but can't seem to find gears sometimes
    Just wondering what other people's settings were at
    Cheers

5. 55ms is the sweetspot for me

6. Cool yeah was just reading through all comments will adjust the app on phone and give it ago tomorrow

7. About to go for one for my 1100EVO, having spent the last 3 months on a Honda 750DCT auto I may struggle not being able to do full throttle up-shifts! that's my justification...

8. The only thing you have to remember is to do a "firm shift" from 5th to 6th otherwise youll hit the false neutral...and then 6th...!

9. Which connectors does the wiring harness actually connect to? I initially disconected one of the coils connectors to check for fitment, however it was a different shape of plug. The only other connector that looked like it might fit is attached to the injector (shown in the picture below) but I have no idea how to dissconect it, is this the correct one?
    image1 (1).JPG
    Would you be able to upload a picture if possible please? :)

image1 (1).JPG

10. Yep... That's the one.... Get a small screwdriver and get it behind that metal clip..... Once you get that out of the way the plug will come away...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alright thanks mate, I'll give it a go later. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information