1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Heard My First Race System Up Close

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Awaiting Video!!!! Come on.....

2. I've just seen and heard it in the flesh. Amazing!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vids or didn’t happen ;)

4. I did see u on the bike I was watching from pit lane it sounded great ,I tried to find it but with no luck which garage was u in

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. The sound level is a big problem for me. I dont want to have to run baffles that destroy the performance just to get by the noise police, and even with the baffles I still have enough issues that I dont bother using my Panigale 1199R in the UK. I'm amazed that @COOL-HAND-AL tested 103dB on his V4 at Cadwell. Was that without baffles on stock exhaust? the V4 didn't seem much different to the current Pani when I took it out but perhaps because the power is a bit higher up in the rev range it is better for the noise testing??

6. Ha! I saw you right at the end. I was in garage 14. Surrounded by birds and press...

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Nice to meet you Nick. And a few other lads on here. Bike was amazing. Feeling battered this morning! Aches all over....
    looking forward to the 17th, same time same place!! Woooo hooooo.....

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’ve tried posting. File too big...

9. Compared to the R?

10. When a standard V4 rides past on the straights they definitely seem quieter than a standard V2 Panigale 1299 to me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Next level fast in all areas. I was blown away with its performance. And noise, he he... the electronics take some getting used to- fighting my instincts. The wheelie control is a hoot. Shit scarey at first so I was rolling off.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dave..... stop fekkin about. You know you’re having one..... mwu ha ha ha ha ha.... resistance is futile! :joy:

13. Funny you should say that, we’ve just had a V4s delivered for stock so doesn’t have anyone waiting to love it :innocent: Andy

• Like Like x 2
  14. Works for mine

15. Aren’t I lovely?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  16. Link doesn't work for me either. Brief "this is a private video" then "not available". Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information