1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Heard My First Race System Up Close

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Android853sp, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Could be coz we is ‘fb friends’ already I get thru

2. I’ve conveniently put off the decision until the R comes out. I wish Ducati would sell a track version so i didn’t have to waste money on all the road junk and then pay more money to turn it into a track bike.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I hear you....

I was saying the exact same thing to my Mrs yesterday. She politely agreed but I don’t think she was that fussed :) ah well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I would venture to suggest that if you haven’t already got a deposit down on the as yet unreleased V4R, you won’t get one of the initial allocation of UK bikes. I doubt there will be anywhere near the Speciale numbers built in the V4R but 6 months in, of the initial 74 Speciales allocated to the UK market, how many have been delivered ? Hope you are a patient man :D Andy

5. Speciale for sale on e bay@ list price , until they sort out the insurance issues there will be a few more cropping up .

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. That exhaust system looks really good in those pics, congrats. I agree that the bike is a massive step over the 1299 as mentioned. The handleing is mental once to get it set up and trust it. I found the difference between the stock and the Akra to me transformed the bike, it may be all in my head but it feels like a different bike.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ah yes, I wondered why it wasn’t working for some. Duh....

8. Have you still got your teeth
    I remember mine rattling around following a GP7
    My visor rattled too but bloody hell what a sound!!!! I was giggling like a good un

9. Mine tested 105db at Cadwell (all stock)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information