1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated Grips On A Diavel

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by adrian matthews, May 11, 2014.

1. hi there anybody out there fitted factory fit ducati heated grips to a ducati diavel carbon ?dealer think,s not possible ,what do you think

2. Must be possible.Mine has the Oxford heated grips so surely it must be possible to fit the Ducati grips?

3. cheers for your reply ,any body out there got the factory fit heated grips?

4. Looks like they have been withdrawn from the accessories brochure.

5. Would be nice, if it's possible. I have contemplated fitting hand guards like on the hyper.
    I hate having cold hands :/

6. I just wear warmer gloves;)

7. Just looked through the hand book and it describes how to operate the heated grips.......

Ran to garage to check as I like warm hands and it does not work.

Off to buy warmer gloves then.

8. I called up MR in December last year and got a quote of £278 to get a set fitted, which left me surprised and yet not surprised at the same time! The Strada comes with heated grips as standard though doesn't it? so it must be possible.

9. Strada has a different loom. You can have aftermarket units though.

10. Just in case anyone's looking at new ones... I've just ordered a new '2015' (LED headlight) model, and apparently there are still no grips in the official accessory catalogue. Looks like even the new model doesn't support the Strada grips.

I'm having a set of Oxford grips fitted instead.

11. My Ducati dealer fitted Keis grips to my SF.Very pleased with them and they didn't cost a fortune.

12. Good afternoon, gents

Pretty much sure that the question is not a new one, nut I've gone though several pages here and found no related topic, to my regret.

Has anyone tried 96680571A on diavel? Some resources say it is plug&play for supersport and multistrada, the others add diavel to the list. The price stops from blind purchases :)

13. I fitted as pair of R&G heated grips and wired them to the auxilliary feed underneath the windshield/fairing. They work really well - I placed the switch on the centre of the handlebar but that might not be everybody's preference. £35.99.

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

14. Nothing wrong with the Oxford grips, I think there's three types, had mine for years.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information