1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated Grips Pani V2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by meng, Sep 26, 2020.

1. The first Ducati heated grips on the Multis got so hot on the high setting that some folk got blisters. They also had a tendency to burn out. I never used mine higher than medium. The subsequent oned like those on my Scrambler and Supersport don't get nearly so hot.

2. Going to use heated inner gloves instead lets me ride through winter

3. the manual has pages and pages on the heated grips, yet they aren't available as an official accessory, no idea why. The only reason I can think is that the battery is 8AMP which maybe isn't enough really for heated grips, but I don't know. I wouldn't get aftermarket ones personally, I just think especially on a sportsbike it needs to be a clean install without the extra boxes etc and would want the integration with the dash etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Heated grips aren’t available for the Panigale range despite the V4 having a designated button and so I Fitted Oxford HotGrips to my Panigale V2 and can’t wait to try them out properly. A smidge under £50 from The SportsbikeShop feels like a bargain. Took me 4 hours to fit but all good and toasty now.

381697BC-113F-40D5-8D01-C0993386817A.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information