1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heel Guards Suitable With Full Termi System

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by wolf piccoli, Sep 28, 2020.

1. hello,
    I am planning to remove the pillion pegs from my 950 SP and looking for heel guards that ideally fit with the full Termignoni system installed.
    The Dubabike heel guards look great but it is not possible to connect them to the Termignoni pipes.
    Any suggestion?
    thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm looking for another option as well. I believe the demo bike that news reporters used have a dedicated bracket to mount Termi full system pipes. It was replaced in the commercial bikes with the passenger foot pegs bracket. If it's something similar to it, I will be content with.

hypermotard950sp.jpg

3. +1 on this, I had to remove my Ducabike heel guards and re add the standard ones when my full system was installed. If there are any options out there I would be interested on hearing about them.

Also with the standard heel guards in place am I the only one who has got his boot stuck between peg and pillion peg on the odd occasion?

4. Funny as DucaBike told me that their healguards are compatible with the Termi full system. No connection to the exaust pipe but compatible. Why you remove them?

5. Because it would not interfere with the pipes whatsoever. In that sense, you can probably consider it "compatible" lol. I think I've seen one guy got the ducabike heels after installing the Termi full sys. He just left that part of the pipes hanging in without any bracket to hold.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information