1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Hein Gericke Master V Gtx Proshell Suit

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by GarySN, Nov 22, 2017.

1. I have for sale a Hein Gericke Master V GTX ProShell suit. Jacket is size 52, trousers size 50.

This was a very well regarded suit when new (see attached Ride magazine review and note price), and boasts the following features:
    • Goretex Pro laminate means the suit is completely waterproof and has never leaked. It dries quickly and does not get heavy when wet, as the rain does not penetrate the outer fabric.
    • Both garments have detachable thermal liners
    • Jacket has a detachable storm collar
    • Trousers have a detachable bib & braces for colder conditions
    • Jacket and trousers can be zipped together
    • Jacket has plenty of pockets, both internal and external. The external ones are waterproof.
    • All zips and fasteners intact and functioning
    • CE armour at knees, hips, elbows, shoulders and back
    This is a fantastic winter suit which has never let me down. It's in very good condition and has been freshly washed and treated with Nikwax products.
    The only reason I'm selling is that I've dropped a trouser size over the last year, and have replaced the suit with one that fits a lot better.

This suit was £850 when new. Offering for £200 delivered.
    Contact by PM, or call Oh Seven Eight Seven Six, Seven Eight Six Oh Four Six, or send email to gsnicholson2 AT btinternet DOT com
    (Apologies for the quality of some of the pics)
    IMG_4758.JPG IMG_4761.JPG IMG_4763.JPG IMG_4764.JPG RideReview.JPG

2. looks very good, jacket just a tad too small for me. just checked the H-G sizing, so here it is for reference form their website;
    2017-11-22 10_10_41-Sizing Guide.jpg

Pete

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Thanks for that.

FWIW, I was a 34" waist and 40-42" chest, and the suit was a good fit. I wore the suit over my work clothes, ie, with trousers underneath. I've been on a bit of a fitness thing for the last couple of years, so it became a bit too baggy. Maybe should have mentioned there's velcro adjusters at waistband of trousers and midriff area of jacket, as well as zip adjusters for upper arm area.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information