1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Held Evest Air Bag

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Advikaz, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Not so much as a scratch.
    Fab-bloody-tastic technology.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Glad to hear you are okay, I wore my alpinestar one yesterday at Donnington, fortunately not tested but glad I had it on as it was getting really hot and loose!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lucky you’re small. Imagine what it’s like for us full sizers hitting the deck :kissing_heart::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. I remember monners’ mate had a bad off in Spain. Ended up in a wheelchair :( poor bugger….

I bought an Alpinestars tech air suit right after that….

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Not quite as pretty but I got it running today after tank and airbox off. Plus oil drop etc.
    Going to Bedford with @Not Carl Fogarty in a couple of weeks so it’s a zip tie and gaffa tape repair then proper sort over winter. Saves me buying a project and that’s why we run these bikes isn’t it?

• Like Like x 2

6. Sam. Nice lad. Doing really well :upyeah:

Quite the inspiration

• Like Like x 2
  7. Glad to hear it… looked a fit lad :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've just bought new new lid, gloves...
    Clip on, grips, engine casing, front sprocket, rearsets, new rear tyre,
    Hoping to get rear shock serviced and suspension set up before then too.
    Oh and some rattle cans of black paint. Need to get me one of those inflatable no.s too.

• Like Like x 1
  9. How about us over sizers…..

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Crash fest mate.
    Did you get another X-lite?
    I need a new lid :confused:

11. There's a tipping point where it goes full circle in my opinion haha

12. I can 100% assure everyone fat bikers DON’T bounce better. They bounce more! :mask::tired_face::scream:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Just grabbed a new X-Lite 803 Ultra Carbon with free tinted visor for £269 from Helmet City, bargain.
    Well, I have a spare washable lining, visor and pin locks so why not.

• Like Like x 1

14. That’s a good price !

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. My Pista R didn’t come with a tinted visor:worried: let alone a spare clear one.
    Cheap skate AGV.

16. Mine did. But I had to haggle for it. Bought it at the Excel Centre bike show. But you can haggle with human beings. Not so easy with a keyboard.

17. Yes and not as cheap you as you did I see further down.

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. @Mary Hinge
    I bought it from local Infinity shop (supporting the trade, like). They wouldn’t budge on throwing a free visor in☹️☹️

19. I’ve got a slightly used dark tint visor you can have if your desperate ;):cool::blush:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information