1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello And Just Bought A Pikes Peak

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Duncan*, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Welcome. Lovely bin and not hidden by one of those ghastly Ducati thingies. That is an a lovely example of bin photography at its best.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. That’s a beast, nice. I’m a fellow Scot from Glasgow and a newbie Ducati owner.

3. Greetings! I am keen to learn about the improvements (hopefully) to your seat. It was the rubbish seat that made me let go of my Enduro!

4. ===

#24 Duncan*, Mar 2, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  5. ===

#25 Duncan*, Mar 2, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
  6. Fellow Scot (Paisley) and previously owned a Pikes Peak 1260. I totally agree about the seat. I bought the Ducati comfort seat and it was night and day the difference. It’s slightly thicker but more flat. I found the standard seat would crush me against the tank. Great bikes btw. I sold mine to Ducati Glasgow in October.
    I still have the comfort seat in the garage if your interested.

7. Hi James. I could be interested in the comfort seat if you still have it? How much would you want for it?? Stephane

• Like Like x 1
  8. £120 plus postage if required.

9. Hi James. OK I would like to go ahead. Can you PM me so we can exchange Paypal/delivery address details. Cheers Stephane

• Like Like x 1
  10. My 1260 GT seat is a little more padded than the stock seat, and my last bike was an XDiavel so in comparison it’s all cloudy-like. I get the odd false neutral if I’m less than really positive shifting, gotten used to it, almost. She still fails from 5-6 occasionally though. Now Wales is out of lockdown, looking forward to a good dusting off (me) tomorrow. Essential journeys can be very long some days.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information