1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! Apologies In Advance For All The Newbie Q's :-)

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jonathan Mark Vardy, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Yes, welcome Rodders!
    I’m Noodles or NOODS.. The forums only sensible member..

Enjoy..

Have you an Uncle called Albert? X

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nice classy bike that! Love the sound
    Of them ol girls
    Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  3. Soooo... a lot more fettling to come, but I got her started for the first time on 5 years. I found it worked much better with the starter relay plugged in.

Where should I add some update photos and even a video!

(New to Ducati and new to this forum...)
    Apologies if I'm the one asking loads of obvious questions, but I've found this site so helpful, just reading about other people's experiences has given me the confidence to get stuck into this project, so thanks for the help so far!

Some of you may appreciate my new signature btw.

4. Nothing like a good bike build. I would say, put up loads of photos, if you get any problems start a thread in the technical help area. The motor in my hyper had seized ( long story ) i had no knowledge of doing a full strip on a duc motor. So, i stripped it, pulled the motor and ltook it up to ducati john, he stripped it to the cases while i was there and i bought the cases home, got them coated then sent them back up. He reassembled the engine then i went up to collect. Strip it to pieces, anything that looks like the coating is going get it either cerakoted or coated in xylan. Itll last years then and survive all weathers.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. brilliant, it needs some serious work to bring it to glory, but I'm going to get it running right first.

I've posted a new thread (after some advice from the El Toro).
    You can find the post here in this area... https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/forums/supersport-1974-2007.4/

There's a taster video too :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Found it...id pull that thing to pieces...!!! :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information