1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by 1299KBJ, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Hi all,newbie here (Neil) in Somerset.
    Well,after vowing I'd never buy a modern Ducati (later than my 998) for just personal design reasons really,I have finally given in and bought a 1299 base,too tempting to resist. Looking forward to getting out on it,it looks angry just sitting in my garage.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Neil,Same as you on the modern machines but my mind is changing very quickly but still have the older bikes at the moment.pics please when you get a chance:):upyeah:

3. Welcome Dave

4. Welcome along mate, pics or didn't happen !! :D

5. Welcome fellow newbie.

6. Welcome along Neil, I didn't think I'd ever buy a Panigale either... That all went horribly wrong for me too and I pulled the trigger late last year!

Don't forget to include bins in your photo's when you get around to posting some :upyeah:

7. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

8. welcome Neil

You can't beat Somerset's best...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome along

10. how many you got? I will open as many fake account s as required to shut you up...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. sorry, hello and welcome neil

12. Thanks all,great welcome.
    Bike's just gone in for it's service and recalls,at Riders of Bridgwater, I'm sure they will look after it,I'm always twitchy when others are spannering on my nuts.

13. Welcome and enjoy

14. Hello & Welcome

15. Welcome Neil. :upyeah:

16. Welcome to the forum. :)

17. Six more & I'm done, we have now got our first Canadian on the map! :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. is Canadia on the map?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information