1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Across The Pond

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by mcantar, May 16, 2018.

1. You lot seem to like pics.

Here's another shot of the Hyper...
    [​IMG]

Really not a fan of the OEM beak, so I'm making a number plate for it. Still have to whip up a mount for it and weld on the little hood for the light, and paint-fill the border of the Duc shield...

[​IMG]

Did I mention I got the Hyper for $500? :D

Some of my other stuff, non-Duc:

Bandit 1200 I'm working on...

[​IMG]

Bit left to do on it still... have to finish up the carbon bodywork, chop off and redo the subframe, bit of exhaust work, and I still have to finish up the top triple and the clipons. Finished out the lower triple a few weeks ago though, letting me mount a set of Busa forks/brakes/wheels...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And speaking of Busa's. Here's my so-far-biggest project. It's at the dyno right now, making a little under 400hp at the wheel...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also have an R1 under construction, and a CBR900RR I'm parting out (er, breaking as you call it?), but those are too ugly for pics at the moment.
    I might be picking up another HYM1100S from a buddy for a turbo build, and I really have an itch to get a Pani like I mentioned.
    Bikes are always coming and going in my garage. Wife says I have a problem :D

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information