1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Ca

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Brouny851, Jul 1, 2019.

1. A friend on Ducati.ms recommended this forum and thank you for the welcome message.

Attached is a photo of my long time love. As you can see she is no museum piece, we give each other as good as we get on track days.

She is in for superficial repairs and then I'll be looking for a new front if I can afford it while I'm waiting for the shoulder to mend.

Anyway, nice to be here!

Daisy.jpg

• Like Like x 16
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  2. We like bikes that are being used in life or what's the bloody point:motorcycleduc::upyeah:welcome aboard.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Like that, road rash an all means it's ridden, lovely. Welcome to lala land

4. Welcome, get well soon American dude :cool::upyeah:

5. Welcome along,great bike.All the best with the shoulder

6. Welcome Dave

7. welcome brouny'

8. Welcome, beautiful roads up there in the Bay Area. Only driven a car in the Marin sadly, I’d love to hire a bike next time I’m over

9. instant street cred right there Brouny :upyeah:hope you mend quickly.

10. Hi, welcome

11. I like it :upyeah:

Welcome but get a trash can in shot or we’ll never hear the end of it

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hi,looks good with the war wound!

13. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum

14. Welcome, SF Ducati dude :)
    Do you know Dennis??

15. Happy welcome

16. Welcome to the forum. :)

17. Thanks for all the messages. Really appreciate it. I have friends who collect Ducatis and that's cool, some of them are beautiful bikes just to look at.

But I've always ridden whatever I have and the 851 and I have just kinda stuck. She can be a real pig when the setup is off, but when you get it fairly right she can be a little less of a pig. It's basically an arm-wrestle on two wheels but for some reason the challenge just gets me.

Sorry I don't know a Dennis, if he kinda knows what he's doing then he's oughtta my league!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Where in CA? SF/Bay Area or San Diego or Orange County? Lots of clubs out that way and people I know! :)

19. Welcome - you already have a really cool bike to look at including the road rash :upyeah:

20. Almost a requirement on this forum to have done your shoulder at some point:upyeah: Welcome US dude!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information