1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Germany - My First Ducati

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by CarlD, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Welcome to the forum Carl.

For some obscure reason it's forum etiquette to include your bins (wheelie bins/trash cans/dustbins) in pictures of your bike... Don't ask why...

Great looking bike, don't listen to Chizel.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hi Bumpkin

Lol, ok I will take some pics lol.
    Carl

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Carl and enjoy the riding season ahead. Here, in the West of Ireland it's already started :D, Beautiful weather the past 2 days :upyeah:

4. Hi CarlD I think you might call them garbage/rubbish bins

I like a nice original bin :) include bike too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome from the Eifel region. Where in DE are you?

6. You got it :upyeah:

7. Thankyou Paul and Doogalman
    My family back in the UK have said the biking weather has started.

This year I decided register 03/10. So I have to wait in till Friday morning to start my season.

Doogalman I'm here in 34516 Vöhl-Basdorf , very close to the Edersee Dam.

• Like Like x 1
  8. As requested....

Bins.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi and welcome to to our forum enjoy
    Been looking at selling my 1050 speed triple and buying a multi I think it would look good in my garage

10. Having spent three decades on Honda’s and in particular CBR’s, I can honestly say im impressed with what you can do with these Multistrada’ s. and it will probably look good in your garage too….

11. greetings from the Bielefeld area,
    i ride the Wuenneberg often in the summer, and Brilon Mcdonalds is one of our Coffee stops, just down the road from you :)

12. Hi Nathan
    Yes, that's just up the road about 1 hour. So next time your out for a ride this direction let me know. :upyeah:
    The coffee is good their too..
    I was at the Ducati handler in Worbis this week. But I think that's east from you.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im normally hanging around the Melle Store,
    my first German Girlfriend came from Warstein, and worked at the 'brauerei' cue many many drunken nights out, in the local area..
    i loved Germany from that point on i think..! but hard to remember nowadays..

14. Welcome non-S dude

Do Not Sell My Personal Information