1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Gods Country

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Nickygee, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Manchester’s rush to the sky has been busy developing various quarters, we’ve now exceeded 4!
    ‘God’ has many incantations
    Welcome to the forum. :)

2. Welcome along

3. Welcome from another of 'God's country' residents and ST4 owner (just the baby 916 without the alarm) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Where you at Harry?

5. About halfway between Fyvie and Methlick

6. Good roads to get her warmed up before your run, eh? Excuse my cheek, but don't suppose you have a vacuum brake bleed pump do you? Long story short, replaced master cylinder and system is full of air, can't get DOT4 moving. Ordered one on line but won't be here till Tuesday and I wanted the 'yellow peril, out at the weekend

7. They are pretty good round there, I was always out West before; Aboyne, Alford way so being more north is new-ish

I don't have a bleeder I'm afraid, just gravity, but I do know a man that does I could ask to contact you? - I had to tip the bike over a good bit to bleed the clutch on mine as I let the fluid go too low.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've tried all the usual jiggery pokery but think I'll have to mark time till vacuum bleeder arrives. At least I still got the red love machine to get my kicks from ;-) Weekend looks like it';; be dry but cold,

9. I got number fingers on Tuesday, bleddin' freezin'....

10. Gods country is Yorkshire....fact

11. Greeting brother...

12. Is it...aye, really?:D

13. You got there in the end :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Gods country is mine :)

Where’s your pics of your bins and bikes :thinkingface:
    We like them it’s a forum law

Welcome into our mad house
    I have a naughty step be aware :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Will get some piccys done over the weekend if I get a chance...better give the 'bins' a wash if they have to go on the forum as well...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Now , as a resident, albeit temporary, of Westhill , which is in Aberdeenshire for the uninitiated , I am a Yorkshireman born and bred , there is only one Gods country and it ain't Aberdoomshire. There you go expert analysis :bucktooth::D

17. Just up the road from you in Lossiemouth.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Actually, it's in Ireland. Google says so therefore it must be true.

"God's Own Country, is a phrase meaning an area, region or country supposedly favoured by God, that was first used to describe the Wicklow Mountains in Ireland."

Do Not Sell My Personal Information