1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Southern Cal

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Tirefriar, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Welcome aboard tire burner:cool::upyeah:and what's the difference if any between the two bikes:thinkingface:

2. Thank you kindly

3. Thank you!

4. Thank you

5. Thank you for the welcome.
    As for the differences, there are many. Some are matter of taste such styling. I find the SFS to be mechanically raw, more like an exoskeleton. Seating position on an SFS is a bit more aggressive. Brutale is a more refined bike, maybe easier for some to use as a daily rider when compared to the SFS. SFS does have a torquier engine, with Termis it sounds absolutely fantastic. Brutale 1090RR is a great bike but I never really bonded with it. Again a lot of how you perceive either bike is more a matter of personal taste and preference

• Like Like x 2
  6. It's what this biking game is all about chopping & changing with different manufacturers and engine configurations,keeps it interesting for all us riders:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And here I am don’t forget those trash cans we like them and it’s a forum law :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome - great part of the USA to live.

you've broken the mould ... :cool:

[​IMG]

9. Welcome aboard.

10. Welcome along - SF are other bikes

11. Welcome along

12. :joy:

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Thank you, cool avatar

15. HA will only accept members riding HD. As for the great part to live in, yeah the weather pretty much riding weather all year round with brief interruptions for earthquakes, massive brush fires, floods although most of the UK expats I know here love it.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome from Minnesota!

17. That comes of replying with out glasses - was supposed to say proper bikeso_O:joy:

18. Thank you. Winding down the season?

19. :punch::upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information