1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Spain - V4 Pp

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mr_V4PP, May 31, 2022.

1. Hello everyone.

I write to you from Spain. My English is not very good, I hope you won't be too hard on me.

After spending several years reading this exciting forum, I have decided to register in this worldwide reference Ducati forum.

Although I have had some motorcycles throughout my life, from Japanese of all kinds, Bmw, my last 3 motorcycles have been Ducati (SF 1098S, PP 2013 and now V4PP) and also today I have some classics that I maintain and I work on them.

I am passionate about mechanics and detailing and I love taking care of and doing things on my bikes.

Thank you very much for your welcome and the forum for this free space.

I hope to contribute interesting things to the forum.

Sincerely.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Welcome along senor

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bienvenido amigo !

..... your English looks perfect to me
    :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome and enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome, sadly I had to leave my sick Multistrada in your beautiful country :sob:

• Like Like x 1
  8. welcome mr_v4pp'

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to the madhouse. Be sure to put some pictures of your bike on here with some stunning scenery. And bins.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wow, I'm sorry.

What happened to you and where did you leave it if I may know?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hola y bienvenido al mejor foro de Ducati! Love your country, lived in Seville for 17 years and I could easily go back! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Hola, love Spain and it’s wonderful people.

Welcome to the forum.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  14. A bearing in the engine broke up causing vibration which resulted in the water pump impeller shaft breaking, subsequently coolant wasn't being circulated around the engine :confused:
    It's currently with the Ducati dealer in Zaragoza, awaiting return to the UK.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome, post up some pictures and let us know approximately the area where you live. It’s interesting to know what roads you like around there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome and I wouldn't worry too much about the use of English on this forum, as rather a lot of those using it already, can't use the language that well anyway.........:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Bienvenido! ?Donde estés tú? Your English is better than our Spanish, so don't worry.

#17 Mac, Jun 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Saludos! Dondez eres amigo mio? ¡Sabes que todos estamos muy celosos porque vives en la guapisima España!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Some excellent use of Google Translate there guys. Hats off, etc........

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Welcome, what’s Spanish for “Owamya”?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information