1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From The States!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Tooch, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi. Just picked up a 2010 848 with about 8k miles on it. Narrowed it down between this and another R1, but I've never had a picture of an R1 on my wall as a kid, so it was totally a bottom of the heart decision lol

I'm from Pittsburgh, PA so if there's any locals in here, I'm always up for a ride!

I bought it with a set of Term slip ons, a DP ECU, and a bunch of carbon goodies. So far I've removed the exhaust servo and charcoal canister, installed a black fairing bolt kit from Kurvygirl, carbon fiber tail vents and just fitted a set of Michelin Power RS tires today. Also my wife got me a TST integrated taillight today for my bday, but I haven't had time to install yet.

Thanks!
    Tooch

20190328_031535.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome ! She looks awesome. Just in time for summer....

4. Welcome, Steeler!

Spring is sprung, enjoy the ride.

5. Amen! I've had zx10's, zx6's, r1's, but this is more or less my dreamlike so I'm thrilled. I'm going to have the suspension set up within the next couple of weeks as well. Now, just need to get used to some of the quirks of Ducati!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hello from the UK:) and welcome aboard on an italian steed:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

7. Looks fabulous, welcome to the forum. :)

8. hello and welcome dude

9. Welcome :):upyeah:

10. Welcome - great colour - I seem to remember going to PA once....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Welcome from UK. Nice bike - I see you have a nice termi on her:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome dude. Are you a penguins fan??

13. Welcome aboard enjoy the Ducati forum

14. welcome tooch'

15. welcome and enjoy. nice bike!!

16. Just got to work straight from the Pens vs. Cains game!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Very nice but....... could we have pics of your garbage cans we like them :D

Welcome into our mad house

18. Welcome along nice bike

19. Welcome from Minnesota!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information