1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello I’m Jamie (the Spacer Guy)

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jamie Clare, Jun 20, 2018.

1. They can be

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ooooo I like :D

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

4. What if they turn out orange?

5. Orange?

6. @Ducbird ? Can you explain?

7. He can sell them to @Wayne58 :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Welcome....perfect timing...really...i need some spacers made...! bought them last time off of ebay (some bloke made them) may have been you...but i cant find him again...

9. sdfgdsfgsdfgsdfg.jpg JC,,,,,,just come prepared to the forum and it will be fine;):upyeah:

10. Drop me a message fella and I can see what we can do for you.

11. No prob - itll be later on as ill need to take some measurements....spacers for brake calipers...m10 i think but i need some custom ones as im going uptown on the disc size...ill drop you a pm in a bit...cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ooooo, Orange... What is it ?? How much is it ?? Whats shape is it ?? Give it me, I'll have it !! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Let me Jamie. Not sure if any of the above posters are from the US or not but if not, I'll be the 1st to let you know that Ducati
    Riders are always welcome anyplace the "Red" shows up. I'm a member of several Ducati forums (and have or do own various Ducs).

I just stumbled onto a post that mentioned you windscreen spacers. I have a 2016 MTS 1200S but I don't think the screen mountings have changed with the 1260.

How does one go about obtaining a set to try on the 1200?

Cheers, Dw

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Hey, guys! I'm new here)
    I will be glad to meet new like-minded people)))

15. I think you may have been doing some spacers for me recently through Glen? Front wheel spacers for a V4 panigale??

16. Ahhhh, good old Maggie's town :) Thought you'd love it?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hello @Dmitry97 I just had a look on your site. Out of curiosity I randomly chose France, city Bordeux, date 1st September, but once the time drop down menu was displayed I couldn't get rid of it to progress to the next stage!
    Is this a new website?

18. I prefer Sir Isaac Newton's birthplace rather than that treacherous slag. But I guess if you value science above lining ones own pocket, then that is only natural. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Oh Yes, I was born and lived all my life in Belarus, Minsk. Recently I decided to move to Italy, where my friend lives in Rome and we decided to open this service. Soon we will finish everything, just because we are in Italy began primarily with Italy.
    Thanks for responding.)

20. I'll be there next week (Grantham)... Every day's a school day!

PS Maggie was ace in some respects. Wish she was negotiating Brexit right now instead of our current shower of shite....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information