1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello To All, Thanks For Letting Me Join This Forum!!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by STRIDER, Apr 4, 2019.

1. HI all,
    I am from the Pacific North West, USA, Washington State.
    My ride is a 2016 MTS1200 ENDURO....Love It!!!!
    I have 16,700 miles at present, and I am preparing for a DIY 18K service soon, so I will be posting questions , hoping to gather knowledge and information about this Tech work, and especially the Valve adjust and Belt change.
    This Multi Enduro is just the Greatest bike I have owned,....well I always say that when I get a new bike, However I am actually keeping this one for a while.
    I have had a few other DUCATI Bikes, including an 08 Hypermotard S, in Black, with the very Cool and Noisy Dry Clutch. Also I had a 2015 Scrambler Icon in Red, which was a Super Fun Bike and I did a Trade in to buy my current 2016 MTS1200 Enduro.
    Its a Beautiful Spring Here now, and roads are warming up so riding is Great and things are blooming everywhere!!!
    Here is a picture of my bike, and my Tire Bead Breaker tool I made, with amazing leverage called " Archemides ", and a custom Stainless Steel Rear rack I extension that holds Rotopax, I made for another MTS1200 Enduro owner.
    Safe Riding to All!!!!
    Many Thanks,
    Best,
    STRIDER

2016 MTS1200 ENDURO.jpg

1-ARCHIMEDES BEAD BREAKER.jpg

1- DUCATI ENDURO TAIL RACK.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome, Aragorn son of Arathorn.

Hmm, too geeky?

Welcome to the forum! Nice set up there. Happy trails.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Welcome David

4. Welcome aboard Dave. Should this thread be moved to the multistroodle thread?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Why?

Strider has done nothing wrong. Yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. He bought a Ducati multistrada and loves it, a heinous act if you believe some of the halfwits on here!
    Welcome by the way, nice bike. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fascinating.......

• Like Like x 1
  8. Garbage can too your in :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Welcome Strider, we’re all here to help. :upyeah:

10. Welcome Sir Strider.:p

11. Welcome Strider, one tiny step at a time :):upyeah:

12. quite a few Americans in here Washington dave, welcome.

13. Welcome Washington dude. :) :upyeah:

14. A thinking biker:upyeah: welcome aboard:motorcycleduc::cool:

15. Welcome - I got caught speeding by Kennewick State Police two years ago (81 in a 70 zone), travelling from Seattle to Boise. We're going again in 7 weeks but this time going via Spokane and Yakima. Great State and some fab roads to ride that beast on !

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum

17. welcome and enjoy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information