1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by evoarrow, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Where you been Evo? :eyes: Don't do that to us again.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mid life crisis, got engrossed into motocross and needed to spend time and money on it. Road bike time suffered. It's winter now, so fitness shite time get ready for next year.

3. It would have been nice if you to start a thread so we could have followed your shenanigans :)

4. ?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. lol yeh hasn't been that exciting but have been a few moments lol

6. Trust me, in the real world, that would have lost a wheel and a support leg after 1 race

7. Here, what's going on with you? Did I read you're not well?

8. I know you just love KTM. But use is that thing to anyone? :relieved:

9. Its an alpine commuter bike. Own one or be a joyless nincompoop.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Looks it's does nothing.

So you still on the ktm's ? How's that worked or working out?

11. IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_1010.JPG

For anyone interested.

#32 evoarrow, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
  12. You did read I'm not well
    I was diagnosed with Myeloma end of March it's a bone marrow cancer not cureable yet but remission able

13. I won't pretend that I know what you are going through but, hopefully you're still smiling :upyeah: yes?

14. I am yes :) got to be positive to get through it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Working out just great. Still got the 1290 Superduke. Did 10,000 miles on it last year. Sold the SMT back in May and bought an 1190 Adv instead. Very hard to part with the 990. Brilliant though it was, I bought it as a tourer but it wasn't ideal for that. The 1190 is superb. Had a fab week charging round Wales on it this year and next year I'll be bringing it to Ireland so get the kettle on.

Still got the Ducati as well but its at the menders and been there a very long time, awaiting some parts which don't seem to exist anywhere in the world.

That's another thing I like about KTMs. When you need bits, you go a to a dealer, point to what you want on a fiche and he gets a little orange box from the shelf behind him and charges you 10p.

#36 Gimlet, Sep 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Got 16k miles on a 2 year old f800gsa. It's ok, not the most exciting and had a few minor warranty items but, been dealt with a 'no quibble' approach. It's a great horse, not sure how it will wear another winter, salt last year was harsh. It's become a mate, I just get on well with it.
    The 959, well, it's a lovely lovely bike. I just think I'm the mutts when out on it.
    Way to short for ktm's. MT10 is supposed to be sweet.

17. IMAG33651 (1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. Got to love a gimp suit :kissing:

19. Your a dinky dot evosparrow :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information