1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helloooo

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Psenior1, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Not long had a new to me 959 Panigale, not been without its teething troubles in the first few weeks, but the garage I bought the bike from can't be faulted for quickly sorting the probs.

Always wanted a Ducati and wanted something useable on the roads and good for a few trackdays each year too. Absolutely love the bike, previously had a S1000R BM and Aprilia Mille before that, great to be back on a bike that's full of character.

Snuck in a track day at Brands shortly after picking it up, was probably a bit of a daft idea, still getting used to the bike now. Can't wait for Donnington on the 1st September :)

CH-210713-BH-Bikes-2789-2.jpg CH-210713-BH-Bikes-2291-2.jpg

• Like Like x 16
  2. Welcome and enjoy

3. Welcome to the forum.:)

4. Greetings!

Looks like you've got the hang of it judging by the pics! LOL.

5. Nice pics
    You forgot my rubbish bin pictures :D

welcome into our mad house

6. thanks all for the warm welcome, loving the forum :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi mate,

8. welcome psenior1'

9. Welcome! Are you a giant? I ask because the bike looks like a minimoto with you on it in those photos :motorcycleduc: ;)

Glad you got the issues sorted.

10. Welcome, great photo's!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well I'm 6ft 5" so maybe :laughing: Great thing is the 959 is soooo comfortable compared to other sports bikes I've owned or ridden :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information