1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, I Think I Want To Buy A Gs

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, May 25, 2020.

1. That's what comes of reading the forum on a small touch screen when you have big fingers.
    Never realised I had done it, now removed :upyeah::upyeah:

2. I have the same problem :p:p
    Had caused a few relationship issues o can tell you.

3. Time for new tyres. Got good miles from the contis. Superb tyres but handling has gone off due to wear. Just noticed starting to lift on the sipes like road 4s on previous bikes.
    Might end up with road 5s due to availability here.

20200609_104538.jpg

4. In having first service now. No coffee or cakes available. Disgraceful :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's a complete outrage, you need to send a strongly worded email to somebody about it :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you don’t mind me asking bradders, where are you having your service done?

7. Cotswolds Motorrad, Cheltenham

8. Here I imagine.....

:D

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cheers bradders.
    I’m off to tell DB that Marco Gimpo is bullying me again.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. You bring it upon yourself by riding that prehistoric engined pile of stazi shite around. Lose the pogo stick suspended pile of panzer crap, buy a V4, plough some real birds, drink some ale, beat someone up in the street, then dignity, self respect and a good dose of manliness will all be restored. Tell us real blokes when all that's done, we'll find some other kids head to flush down the school shitter. :upyeah::p

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Had the MOT done on my GS Saturday. Had to stand outside in the cold. No chairs or refreshments provided at all. :scream:

12. Oh no!! How did you cope?? :D
    Turns out, you adventure boys don't seem too adventurey, massive fannys, mahoosive benders and big girls blouses me thinks. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I agree....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. hey, hey, hey, it's a tough trip to the local waitrose :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. F### that, it’s dangerous out there! I get them to deliver....

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Yep, we like to keep the miles low on our panzers too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Not quite as low as KToom riders, they don't want bits falling off every 3k miles (or every year) due to all the vibrations and low spec fasteners, but low all the same ;)

Like multi riders :p

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I have been informed they give me a Labrador puppy when I collect my new superduke R next week they said its so I never have to wait for the recovery van on my own :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information