1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, I Think I Want To Buy A Gs

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, May 25, 2020.

1. I thought you said you had one ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. One word.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. He said he wanted to buy mine DB!!!!!

4. What’s wrong with the multi @Advikaz

5. I know he told me ;)

6. I can just imagine Marco muttering to himself whilst riding the orange Gimp mobile......
    “I don’t want a GS, I don’t want a GS”
    We all know you do!!! Ha ha!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. A few more, they are triple dog shit, and Viv/Jat lie like cheap shite german watches !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I was behind a couple of lads on GS's around Cumbria yesterday. They weren't hanging about and I was surprised how quick they were through some of the bends. They weren't weighed down by any luggage and looked to be a good option for a day hooning around in that configuration.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  9. Ha ha, Rob wants one as well!!!
    Have that Marco!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. you don’t really see multi’s doing 200k Miles would be my concern. But also it’s got a lot more power and this is supposed to be a touring bike for me and the female

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. You could go out riding together......

• Like Like x 1

12. From what I gather from dave, they’re very easy to ride at a good pace. I’m defo going to get mine on track and piss off some sport bikes :joy:

bang it straight in to fast group, luggage the lot.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. He's from the North, their all weird up there, and its grim up North so he needs the weather protection and all that. And, he's probably a hundred and twelfty seven ten years old !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yes, by getting right under their fucking feet you knackered old coffin dodger !!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Leave him alone he’s got a Dessie!!!
    I did offer my GS to him for said Dessie but he’d have to give me a few quid as well.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Obviously Marco, as promised you have first dibs on the GS, I won’t tell anyone....

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I think this thread is going quite well considering the subject @Advikaz hana

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. The thing is, if you had said to me a couple of years back I would be riding a GS I would have responded like that lunatic Marco.
    After I test rode one I realised what the fuss was all about, they really are impressive.
    I bought mine to do some touring this year in Scotland etc. which worked out well....
    Now when does Onyerbike open......

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  20. Just bought a GS 1200 3 days ago, never ridden or owned a BMW. second day i rode it non stop to see how far the fuel tank went, got me to Weymouth from surrey via all the a and b roads, total mileage for that days riding was over 400 miles!!! Ok so it's nothing like my Multistrada but i am loving the fuel consumption at over 50 to the gallon for touring.

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information