1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, I Think I Want To Buy A Gs

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, May 25, 2020.

1. That’s a bit “Cummings” like to me. It’s 20 miles there, 20 back = 40 miles. Double the fun (and exhaustion).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep. Gan steady over Hartside too, so the sportbikes can keep up. ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. the standard one looks a bit pony to me :worried:

and it’s got a small tank

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah cause the adventure is a right looker eh. Bwwaahahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GSA ........:D

tumblr_inline_nrl3muBSzJ1ttbdeg_1280.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. They are ugly.

Wheres compared to the KTM below, positively beautiful :p
    joseph-merrick-carte-de-visite-1889-600x600jpg.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dont mistake a GS for a 'standard' one as opposed to the GSA. There's a cheaper version of each. Plus I'm going to beat you on it at the Nordschleife!

8. Only if the poor ginger chap is on a fucking Raleigh Grifter !!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. The GSA certainly looks more purposeful although neither are lookers in the normal sense but they have rugged charm.
    They are huge but once rolling you forget that and they are surprisingly nimble. Superb bikes for what they are intended for.
    Before you start, shut it Marco Gimpo....

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. 728EEDF6-2285-40B5-A6E9-0CD4BE97AB06.jpeg

This is the picture that usually makes an appearance when someone is thinking of following the sheeple to buy a GS.
    They’re ok, not my cup of tea, but it’d be boring if we all liked the same thing. A friend of mine bought one, “ ‘cos they’re the most popular and therefore the best”, I asked him when he was going to get rid of his flash car and get a Ford Fiesta, ‘cos they’re the most popular...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Big bikes, but Triumph explorer, Yamaha Ten, Crossdresser all heavier, ktm adv same, multi adv only a few kilo less. So for the class of bike not over weight.
    I have to admit the S1r felt like a bmx bike compared to the GS. But you could not load that with luggage and or passenger and still have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Most haters have never ridden one. They make judgment based on the looks. Nobody surely would buy one just for looks.
    Well, maybe Dom Cummings...

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. If you like you're birds fat, ugly, awkward during social events and generally the type of shell suit wearing Asda chavs that you wouldn't want to take home to meet ya mum, then may I recommend a GS for you blind, low bar setting weird old men. Happy biking to all you octogenarian types. :cool::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. I remember Wayne back when he was controversial.

What happened to you, man? Sell out.

• Funny Funny x 6
  15. I think with this post you’ll finally have persuaded Advigaz to purchase one of these fine beasts...... he has gone very quiet though....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. @Marco,

sometimes the less good looking can be a very good ride...

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Be fair JB, Marco’s not that bad looking albeit a tad gimpy......

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. And way more fun

19. You’ll try.

We’ll crash.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yeah but in the morning when she rolls her fat sweaty arse out of bed and your looking at mahoosive thighs full of cellulite and veiny Big Macs for nipples, you won't give a fuck how she rode, you'll just be wanting to know where the exit is so you can bail pronto.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information