1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me Find New Music.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Alan williams, Jul 15, 2019.

1. How rude :D

2. true, though.

Glenn Miller > Beatles = approx 20 years
    Led Zeppelin > present day = approx 50 years? (big hit Led Zep II came out in 1969)

3. I know what you mean, I do like quite a lot of the older stuff too, always nice to find a new artist or band though.

I may have mentioned, in another thread, that I wasn’t keen on a particular ‘classic’ album - it didn’t go down well, and I’m sure I’m still being followed. :);)

4. Plenty of 'classic' albums I don't care for! I wonder if it was one of these?

Dark Side Of the Moon
    Anything by Queen
    Anything by Abba
    Anything by Smiths/Morrissey...

Don't say anything, just nod your head if you agree... :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  5. upload_2019-9-19_19-32-40.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. good musac is timeless

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jools Holland's "Later" tonight at 10pm on BBC2. Looks like he might be sharing the role soon.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RADIO PARADISE

it’s bloomin marvellous and free, no adverts at all and it survives by listener donations alone. So it must be doing something right.

It’s an internet radio portal which has 4 of its own channels
    • Main
    • Rock
    • Eclectic
    • Mellow

I am a recent convert and am hooked. Back to back music that you won’t hear anywhere else, and every five or six songs someone pops up and says, welcome to Radio Paradise... that’s the extent of the speech content!

the app also allows you quick access to your personal listening history, lyrics and wiki/google info about the songs

and you can download caches of music too.

Give it a bash.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information