1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help My Hypermotard 1100s Keeps Cutting Out

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Hugh Willmer, Jul 25, 2014.

1. I was going to make that point. Most likely the air temp sensor by the lights.

2. for cutting out? interesting.

3. Not that damn side stand switch per chance?

4. For mis-identified part

• Like Like x 1
  5. There is no tilt sensor and I've never come across any Ducati with one.

6. i know fiat have shared electrical components and ecu, on the grandy punto hard starting from cold can be attributed to air temp sensor.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. That's not a bad price, but you can pick them up for less than £2 each off ebay.
    Always handy to have spare! eg: 4 Pin 'Normally Open' contact MICRO Relay - 20A | eBay

9. Right please help.i crashed her ,she been fully repaired but the termogani cans got bent bent.so got stock cans now when I frash her she seems ok but when it comes down in revs and gears all the light flash on the dash and it stalls.sometimes u can just turn the key on off and it will still run.sometimes you have to stop turn key off and on,it won't start straight away takes a few clicks of the button.also sometimes the dash will lag as does the bike.say I'm doin 50 the dash will jump to 30say then back to 50.any help appreciated.it runs no problems atall at low revs .

10. Help me get this thread goin again,I'm gunna check all leads connecters as he said A nice afternoon wiggling loom connectors/fuses/relays on the cards then?electrical fluid cleaner

11. The thread I meant and I wasn’t helping by giving you another link to this forum was the American site.
    I meant for you to read through the Ducati forum thread, which is this one.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information