1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Help Needed Asap

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Scotty-vr46, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Thats great news. Amazing the difference between ya bog standard "by numbers chaps" and someone that really knows their stuff!! Sounds like a pleasing result

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scary how many mechanics out there that are basically useless and quote bullshit to sound informed and convince the customer to let them play trial and error on their bike... All at the customers risk and cost!

When having my bike MOT'd recently I watched a 'spanner monkey' spend an hour muddling his way through a shaft driven rear wheel removal. Every step he took was a complete guess that ended up with a with a pile of parts on the floor with him stood over them looking perplexed with obligatory fag hanging out of his mouth. I wanted to strangle the muppet!

When you can find a proper engineer turned mechanic, then you're onto a winner.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not many degree qualified engineers turn to the spanners. They are a rare thing.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information