1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed For Product Fittings

Discussion in 'Powerbronze' started by RichardPB, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

As you know Powerbronze have been developing some new products for the Ducati Scrambler and we have been working on something new for the 899 Panigale and 1299 Panigale.

We are now in a position to test out all of the products on bikes and are just wondering if any of you would be willing to help us out ?

If you can help us out please call 01903 783222, we would need you to bring the bike to our showroom (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) where we will fit and photograph the product, whilst keeping you supplied with tea or coffee. Sorry no alcoholic beverages can be supplied.

The products we have to test are as follows :

Scrambler - Screen and Rear hugger
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for the 899 Panigale and 1299 Panigale we have developed an exhaust heat shield similar to this one on the 1199 Panigale.
    [​IMG]

Look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
    Richard

2. Hi Everyone,

We do still need a 899 Panigale and a 1299 Panigale for the heat shield tests, but the Scrambler products have been approved.

Can anyone help with these bikes ?

Thanks,
    Richard

3. Hi Richard,

Do they get to keep the product?

4. I think you will struggle to get someone to ride to you , and let you mess about with their bike for no gain to themselves. Bearing in mind the heat shield is a bit of a pig to fit.

Most companies give some goodies to the bike owner and collect the bike in a van. Bearing in mind you are the one requiring help.

Why not ask a Ducati dealer to borrow the bikes ?

#4 d8mok, Nov 4, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  5. Hi Guys,

I'm sure we can give you the product for the bike as a thank you for the help.

We can collect the bikes as long as they are fairly local to us, however our van is going to be unavailable for the next few weeks as we have 2 shows back to back with each other.

I am trying the Ducati dealers local to us at the moment.

All the best,
    Richard

6. I'm almost tempted to ride down from the Midlands. The lure of some gold meshed carbon just gets me positively moist .......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information