1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Needed Monster 94-2008 Tail Light Info

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Old Jock, Jul 8, 2017.

1. So I'm all over the place with this. I've got a Magni Guzzi I'm rebuilding and it's nearly complete

Tail light assembly is not in good condition at all

From Googling there appear to be some monster tail lights that fit the bill, they look identical, but I'm not sure on dimensions

The type I'm interested in look like these

[​IMG]

The markings I have on mine on the lens is CEV 358 and CEV 43724 on the internal reflector

The rear mounting studs have 11cm spacing and the red lens also has 11cm spacing between the self tapper mounts.

I'm hoping somebody who has similar light assembly can perhaps take some measurements, even if its the lens measurements it would be really helpful

John

2. 94 M900 has this. just measured the centres and exactly 11cm self tappers, and just under 11cm mounting. approx 8cm deep, and 16cm wide (at the fixing end, and about 14cm at the tail end).

hope this helps.

Pete

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. @efcbluepete That great it's almost certainly the same light then

I'll get the look-a-likey copy from "Bay of Fleas" it cannot be any worse than the POS chromed plastic CEV that the original is. Makes my life a whole lot easier when I can link a part to a recognized manufacturer.

Many many thanks for taking the time it's appreciated
    John

• Like Like x 1
  4. some photos to confirm the approx shape, etc DSC_0539.JPG DSC_0540.JPG

5. DSC_0544.JPG DSC_0545.JPG

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. no problem. was working from home yesterday and it gave me an excuse to go out into the garden :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information