1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: Temp Id - @everclear Blocked?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Quizzical, Jan 20, 2019.

1. In my local takeaway, the satay sauce in the chicken skewers starter tastes different from the satay chicken main course. I must ask them why. I'm hungry

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yep, we need to change the name of this thread but....... we've lost El T, which is where we started, so no-one can. @Ducbird take over will you, please?

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. She has :eyes:

4. :scream:

5. Dunno, but it certainly made this one better and detracted from the dross of that whinging Aussie. For once, I am onside for pages off topic nonsense... but i’ll Never admit that again ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. :thinkingface: As I can’t change anything how’s about we have a recipe page and put this one for now on ignore thread
    That way everclear keeps his original thread and you all keep away from this one just until it can be sorted

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well funny you should say that because Mr Macintosh also looked after his employee's . There is still a convalescence home in Bridlington which he pledged to the poorly people employee's . Not sure but I think there are still a lot of Almshouses that he built. Seems Chocolatiers were kind people. How the hell did we get onto this subject. It's a Ducati forum not a bloody Mars bar competition.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. This is a biker site, not mums net :confused:

We can’t openly have something that suggest we discuss such things! :motorcycleduc:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. God I love this woman. She is deffo the next admin lady. I bet she could defuse a WW2 bomb & still smile.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. :blush: I would try

• Like Like x 1
  11. :worried:

12. There I was thinking you would be my right hand man :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 5
  13. Too thin skinned when being personally attacked. Hence the occasional flounce.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information