1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Help With Gear Lever Adjustment V4

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Bootneck, Apr 16, 2020.

1. As has been suggested by many, you now have all the info you need. Invest in some good tools...money well spent. If you follow the advice you won't go wrong, and you'll not only fix your issues but gain some valuable technical knowledge along the way.

2. Sorry, bit late chiming in here but I was the same, Ducate seem to have made an arse out of something simple!, every jap bike I owned had a reverse thread at 1 end & was easy to adjust, but oh no, not Ducati!
    Using Bonamici rearsets on mine now

3. Old Thread I know. But I had to do this today... I found what I think is a quicker way.... Version 3 ?

Loosen the lock bolt on the actuation arm, then simply undo the M8 Bolt holding the actual gear lever onto the hanger. officially it's the "Gear change lever pivot bolt" Undo that, careful to catch the o ring and the washerm behind.

You can then just twist the lever around up or down. Find the length you need, Add a dab of grease inside the hole, push bolt through the hanger, add o-ring and then washer and some medium threadlock, Pinch up to 25nm. Literally took 8 minutes. and that's me with fat fingers and a red hot engine to work around.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information