1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here She Is...

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by scratch pervert, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Have you got the full system?

2. nope just the end cans - most expensive end cans in history but look and sound great :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can’t figure it out from the Configurator. Are they just two end cans or is there piping and a carbon pipe cover included?

4. Feck!
    Sort of makes the full system seem better value, but not good value if you get where I’m coming from.
    The cats etc I thought were deleted as well as the exhaust servo. Dealer has said 6 hours to fit, hard to see how that’s possible if it’s just a couple of slip ons?

5. i think its 6 or more hours for full system and know what you mean about value for money. very tough decision but few cheaper alternatives now coming out. couple of close up pics attached exhaust 1.jpg exhaust 2.jpg exhaust 3.jpg exhaust 4.jpg exhaust 1.jpg exhaust 2.jpg exhaust 3.jpg exhaust 4.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Yup, though in or out don't make a heap of difference

7. Seems you get more than just the slip ons, there’s two link pipes included as well.

In German but it shows both race and road legal being unboxed but not the full system.

8. Congratulations mate. Lovely Motor. I have my eye on one of these also.
    I want to ride it in the colder parts of the year also. I can spec the heated grips.....LoL
    Do You think from riding it these few days its a decent all autumn/winter commute as well as summer blast?
    I dont mean in snow and sub-zero temps. More like rain and temps ranging between 5 - 10 degrees. Still on the fence a bit. Its a naked, it will get full of crud and crap from the road, might damage it or something.
    I Just dont fancy going as large as a Multi, as much as I love em.

9. Disappointed there's no bins :punch::p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Just done a deal for a V4. I’m also moving from a monster 1200R.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yup arrived 2 weeks ago. Been out for a couple of short spins. Picture of Monster on its way out, Streetfighter on its way in.

A023EE51-0CA6-407C-AF02-757D9D24A8DF.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information